Public computers are available for walk-in use. We offer both PCs and iMacs.
Using a Computer
- Computer sessions are one hour, with the option to extend for an hour if the computer is available.
- If the computers are all in use, you may join a queue and be assigned a computer as soon as one is available.
- If you need time beyond 2 hours, you may check out a laptop for use in the library at the Reference Desk.
- If you need to reserve a specific computer at a specific time, please call the Reference Desk at 617-972-6436 to make an appointment.
- Printing from desktop computers and wireless printing are both available. Patrons may use the Print Release Station to pay for their print jobs.
Chromebooks and Wi-Fi Hotspots
WFPL is now providing Chromebooks and internet hotspots for patrons to take home for two weeks at a time. Anyone with a Watertown or Minuteman library card may borrow a laptop or a hotspot. Learn more.