Take and Make
We have bags of project materials for teens (those entering grades 6-12 in the fall) throughout the summer!
Get Your Take and Make Bag
Please fill out this form to sign up for a bag. We will contact you about how to pick up your bag, whether it be curbside pickup at the Library or in the Teen Room. This will depend on social distancing requirements and the State’s phased reopening developments.
Let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at email@example.com
Here is the schedule of availability. Please know that quantities are limited. However, check and see if we have any bags left from previous weeks.
Bags include most of the items one needs to complete the project. For most of the projects there is a youtube video or other instructions to help you along.
Project #1: Perler Bead Craziness! - ALL PROJECT BAGS CLAIMED
- Bag Available the Week of June 29
- youtube instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4us4pGNOC0
Project #2: DIY Clothespin Lamp - ALL PROJECT BAGS CLAIMED
- Bag Available the Week of July 6
- youtube instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=tv5WvOWXecg&feature=emb_logo
Project #3: Make Your Own Potato Light Bulb - ALL PROJECT BAGS CLAIMED
- Bag Available the Week of July 13
- Instructions: https://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/everyday-innovations/how-to-make-potato-powered-light-bulb.htm
Project #4: Creative Writing Starter Kit - A FEW STILL AVAILABLE
- Bag Available the Week of July 20
- Instructions will be in the bag
Project #5: Hogwarts House Pom Poms - A FEW STILL AVAILABLE
- Bag Available the Week of July 27
- youtube instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=5zGGEN3NZSc&feature=emb_logo
Project #6: SLIME! - A FEW STILL AVAILABLE
- Bag Available the Week of August 3
- Instruction video coming soon...
Share Your Creation!
We would love it if you shared a picture of what you created! Please send a pic to firstname.lastname@example.org.