3D Printing Services Available
Free and open to all: There is no cost for 3D printing at Hatch Makerspace. Patrons are limited to one job at a time.
Original work only: All file submissions must be your original work. Do not submit unmodified design files downloaded from the internet or other third-party sources. We want to encourage your creativity!
3D Printing Guidelines
- You must be present to start your 3D print.
- All 3D printing jobs should be of your original design.
- All 3D printing jobs will be printed in PLA.
- You may submit one 3D printing job at a time. (A "job" is defined as one .STL file or set of files that can be printed on one 3D printer.)
- Hatch will not modify or complete jobs that have incorrect settings.
- There is no cost for 3D printing jobs.
How to Submit
Bring your 3D file to Hatch on a flash drive or make it accessible via the internet.
- Save your job as an .STL file.
- File dimensions cannot exceed 130mm or 5x5x5”
- Hatch will not print jobs with a print time over 10 hours. We will let you know if your file exceeds the limit.
- PLA is available in many colors, you will get to pick your color preference.