The WFPL offers three public spaces for any meeting or program that is free and open to the public.
- The Watertown Savings Bank Meeting Room fits up to 200. It includes a pantry, sink and counter space for food preparation. It also includes a sound system with assistive listening devices, a projector and a pull-down screen. It is equipped with a hearing assist loop system that is compatible with most hearing aid systems. Hand-held amplifiers are available to check out at the Circulation Desk. If you plan on using the audiovisual equipment in the Watertown Savings Bank Room, please consult this guide.
- The Raya Stern Trustees Room seats 10 around a large conference table with an additional 6 chairs.
- The Lucia Mastrangelo Meeting Room seats 16 at moveable tables with an additional 12 chairs, a whiteboard, and projector with audio speakers. Audiovisual equipment is set up, broken down, and operated by the user. Library staff are unable to assist with equipment. Read instructions here.
For questions about Meeting Room Reservations please call 617-972-6434.
The library offers 3 private study rooms. Each study room has a white board, electrical outlets, table with 4 chairs, a wall-mounted computer for video conferencing, presentations, and collaborative software.
Study Rooms are popular. Booking rooms in advance is recommended.
- All users must reserve the room, even for same day use. Use the online form or call 617-972-6436 to make an appointment.
- Rooms are limited to 2 hours per day, per party.
- Reservations can be made up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes. If the user does not show within 15 minutes of appointment, the room will be made available to others.
All people using study rooms must comply with all library policies.
Failure to adhere to library rules may result in immediate termination of study room privileges.