Expore Massachusetts One Page at a Time.
Click on titles to be brought to our catalog where you can add a request to your library card!
- Six Women of Salem: the Untold Story of the Accused and Their Accusers in the Salem Witch Trials by Marilynne K. Roach
- Bunker Hill: A City, a Siege, a Revolution by Nathanial Philbrick
- Dark tide: The Great Boston Molasses Flood of 1919 by Stephen Puleo
- Images of America: Watertown by Friends of the Library
- Black Water by Joyce Carol Oats
- Caleb’s Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
- Defending Jacob by William Landay
- The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Cell by Stephen King
- Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
- The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass
- Run by Ann Patchett
- The Pursuit of Alice Thrift by Elinor Lipman
- Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- *The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
*A simplified version of this novel is available for English language learners and students of Project Literacy.