Click on titles to be brought to our catalog where you can add a request to your library card!
- *Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- #Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit
- Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- #Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery by Deborah Howe
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maude Montgomery
- Skinny Bones by Barbara Park
- Hatchet by Gary Paulson
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
- Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
*A simplified version of this novel is available for English language learners and students of Project Literacy.
#Suggested for English language learners and students of Project Literacy.