The WFPL offers three public spaces for any meeting or program that is free and open to the public.
- The Watertown Savings Bank Meeting Room fits up to 200. It includes a pantry, sink and counter space for food preparation. It also includes a sound system with assistive listening devices, a projector and a pull-down screen. It is equipped with a hearing assist loop system that is compatible with most hearing aid systems. Hand-held amplifiers are available to check out at the Circulation Desk.
- The Raya Stern Trustees Room seats 10 around a large conference table with an additional 6 chairs.
- The Lucia Mastrangelo Meeting Room seats 16 at moveable tables with an additional 12 chairs, a whiteboard, and projector with audio speakers.
Refreshments are allowed in all of these locations. A food permit is required and must be obtained from the Health Department.
If a room is not available at the time you need, you may wish to try some of these other local venues.
For questions about Meeting Room Reservations please call 617.972.6434.
- Meeting Rooms Policy
- Food Permit Application
- Watertown Savings Bank Room Audiovisual Equipment Guides
- View Current Meeting Room Reservations
The library offers 3 private study rooms. Each study room has a white board, electrical outlets, table and four chairs.
Because demand for study rooms is high, we can only guarantee use of a study room if you book it in advance. Each party may reserve a room for up to 2 hours per day; if the room has not been reserved by another party, you may stay longer. Reservations for study rooms are accepted up to 4 weeks in advance. You may reserve a study room online, at the Reference desk on the 2nd floor, or over the phone at 617.972.6436.