Please note that the meeting scheduled for March 7 has been rescheduled to March 21 because of the weather forcast for Thursday. We wanted to ensure that weather would not be a barrier to community participation so please spread the word about the rescheduled event and we hope to see you in two weeks!
Community Meeting and Workshop
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Watertown Middle School
68 Waverly Avenue
7:00 - 9:30 PM
The Comprehensive Plan project webpage provides an overview of what the plan process is and will be updated with new information as the project progresses over the next year.
- http://www.vhb.com/watertowncompplan -
The Department of Community Development & Planning invites you to share your ideas for the 2013 Comprehensive Plan by going to the website and sharing your thoughts and by coming to the community meetings. The first meeting is scheduled!
Please come and share your thoughts…
- What is your vision for the Town’s future?
- What do you enjoy most about Watertown?
- What are the Town’s biggest challenges?
- What can be done to enhance the Charles River waterfront?
- What are key land use issues along Arsenal, Mt. Auburn, Galen, Main & Pleasant Streets?
- What should be the focus for Watertown Square & Coolidge Square?