Drop-in Tech Help
Click below or check out our calendar to find a drop-in session that fits your schedule.
We can help you with:
- Basic computer skills
- Using eReaders, tablets, and smartphones
- Internet searching and email
- Word processing
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- Library resources
- Hoopla, OverDrive, RBdigital Magazines, and more
Drop in help policies are as follows:
- This is a drop in session, and multiple people may show up. Please be patient and courteous.
- Priority will be given to first-time attendees.
- Patrons will be limited to no more than 3 sessions in any 6 month period.
- Library staff cannot be held responsible for damage to patron-owned equipment.
We are not able to:
- Run diagnostics
- Troubleshoot (unless it is related to library databases, OverDrive, etc.)
- Install software unrelated to library services
- Computer maintenance, such as running antivirus scans
- Cover advanced programs like Adobe Photoshop
- Anything outside the realm of basic computer, internet, and ereader instruction