What is RBdigital?
RBdigital* is a magazine reading service offered through Watertown Free Public Library. You can download the most recent issue of your favorite magazines to your device of choice.
- Get a library card if you don't already have one.
- Go to our RBdigital landing page.
- Click "Create New Account" in the top right corner and enter your info.
- Browse the collection, find a magazine you like, and click on the Checkout icon underneath the magazine cover image.
- You can now read the magazine in your browser, or you can download the RBdigital app to your device. Login to the app with the same email and password you used to sign up for your account.
Please note: not all print subscriptions at the library are available through RBdigital.
*This is the same service formerly known as "Zinio." If you use the Zinio mobile app, you can continue to access your digital magazines there through the end of the summer, or switch immediately to the redesigned app by searching "RBdigital" or "OneClickDigital" in your device's app store.