It’s hot. Some would say it’s too hot. You want to eat, but you don’t want to turn on the stove, thus adding another 400 degrees to your already steaming house. It’s the perfect time to barbeque and we have great books to get your food to grilled perfection.
- Wicked Good Barbecue: Fearless Recipes from Two Damn Yankees Who Won the Biggest, Baddest BBQ Competitions in the World by Andy Husbands
- Charred & Scruffed by Adam Perry Lang
- The Prophets of Smoked Meat: A Journey through Texas Barbecue by Daniel Vaughn
- Grilling: More than 175 New Recipes from the World's Premier Culinary College
- Big Green Egg Cookbook: Celebrating the World's Best Smoker and Grill by Lisa Mayer
- Grilling Vegan Style: 125 Fired-Up Recipes to Turn Every Bite into a Backyard BBQ by John Schlimm
- Bobby Flay's Barbecue Addiction by Bobby Flay
Written by Reference Librarian Aimee.